sooo...after all this rigga-ma-roll, we gave our word on a house today. Originally we wanted this VERY VERY nice house in Niederstaufenbach. After some stalking of the landlord and talking to his realtor, we found out that he will not accept dogs and his house will not be ready until october 1. I was trying to come up with a plan in my head of how I was going to convince this guy that we could live there (our dog is old and not moble, I'll clean the house and get it ready for us, I'll mow the yard and plant flowers) all so we could move in early:) However, the Realtor that he was using suggested we look at this new house. The landlord will live downstairs and we will have the top 2 floors. It is awesome. I have a feeling the other house may have been a little nicer, but we definitely could not pass up this one. 4 good size bedrooms 4 bathrooms kitchen, living room, nice patio slab and a yard that will be done next spring=PERFECT! There is a great view and there are even HORSEY'S in the back yard!! Cole is pumped about that...AND our landlord has 2 horses of his own he said we could ride. I can not wait. I need to get on my German lessons so we can communicate better with him, but I plan on baking him cookies ALOT and taking him lots of dinners to get on his good side:) It is on a quiet street and I noticed an old lab and a little girl next door. It also has a walking trail about 2 houses down. God is so good. So, it's still in Niederstaufenbach (nee-der-stof-en-bok) where there is a resturant/bar at the bottom of the road, a park to the left and some great great walking paths...and still close to most of our friends. Now we just have to wait for it to be finished and hopefully move in Sept.10.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment