hip hip hip hoooray! I have the blog back up and running:) here are our Christmas Decorations...I know you'd rather see pics of the boys and our adventures, but we hung up my MOST FAVORITE Christmas tree today so I had to share!:)
obviously these are the stairs:)

snowflakes (idea of Lauren Sanders) and my wreath I made a few years ago

windows...snowflakes, lights, and greenery

and HERE IT IS! Grandma Snaadt made this a long time ago and gave it to me a few Christmas' ago. It is my FAVORITE....a tree made of all her jewelry. It has lights in it too, but we don't have another transformer so we just hung it up...next to the palm tree:)

we just put lights on our plant. It was my full intention to get a real tree this year (since we haven't had one since '07)...but time has slipped through my fingers and now it's too late. So, the tree skirt is working nicely to keep Gabe out of the dirt and the lights serve the purpose. I hope to put the presents around the bottom:)

Merry Christmas:)
ps. will start posting the fall stuff tomorrow hopefully and go backwards...so sorry I have neglected. We have our Christmas party tonight and we got a babysitter!! wooo hoooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment