Thursday, July 14, 2011

"situated"

This morning we got up and instead of running (it's not doing anything for me anyway) we cleaned! and organized. All of our storage stuff, that was in our attic, we moved into the garage. Brought in the chairs from our patio table and set up our dining room table. Ryan said to Cole, "This is the first dinner we've ever had at this table" and he was right. Suppose we should get some chairs for it sometime:)
On a side note, Sylvie was freaking out Tues night and this morning, She has also had a hair ball or something and has been puking and not going to the bathroom. Poor girl. Her under the bed home was taken and she had no place to hide from Cole. I saw her this morning and then when Cole got up...she was gone. We searched and searched all day. Lynette came over and helped me look for her, but we could not find her(Ryan was flying ofcourse). I even went out side and called her after the boys went to bed. Ugh. Finally, I had given up. Sat upstairs crying, not believing that I had lost her after 10 years. Then I heard the downstairs 1/2 bath cabinents open and there she was. I have No idea how she got in there, so so so sosooo happy to have her!! Thank God.~guess that was kind of a long side note, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment