We had a rootin' tootin' time at JJ and Justin's wedding. Justin is Ryan's cousin on his dad's side. They got married at a ranch around Houston somewhere. We got to see some choo choo's on the way out there and danced our booties off when we got there! Aunt Christie dancin'dancin' dancin!!

Ryan and his boots...I can say, I didn't think I'd ever see him in cowboy boots!!

Cole dancing with us

chasing some dots

Will helping out:)

Gabe, Catrina and Grandpa Geoff

Shakin it with Aunt Chase

Hangin with Daddy

Grandma Nancy and Gabe

ewww...cow patties

and a tractor...there were long horns wandering around everywhere

the whole fam

getting ready for our pic

having some strawberry on a stick

the bridesmaids and bride came in on a tractor/wagon

the ceremony

Ryan performed the ceremony, he's getting quite good at it:) We had a good time hanging out with the fam and dancing all night long.
No comments:
Post a Comment