As I posted earlier, our Little Wichita State Point Guard passed away on Valentine's Day. Although Gabe was only 2 and 1/2 weeks old, we decided to make the trip to Topeka, KS to pay our respects to Tisharria and her family. It was one of the saddest trips I've taken. BUT, it was so worth it and so so good to see all the girls. I wish I would have gotten a few more pictures of everyone, there were a lot of girls that I missed. I miss them and the relationships I've built through athletics.
me, Amy, Jen, Jessica, Raeven, and Brook
We left on Thurs. and stayed in KC with Jenny. The weather wasn't so great, Jenny got out of school early and it was canceled on Friday:) Glad we got to spend a little extra time with her on Friday morning. 
No comments:
Post a Comment