Saturday, February 27, 2010

teeeth, etc

so Cole has about 3 and 1/2 teeth 2 on the bottom and 1 and 1/2 on the top. he is loving chewing on his crib. We need to get a protector thing for it. When I got him out of bed yesterday there was a little chunk out of the wood on the top and on the side. :) man. lil punk.
He spent most of the day today outside with Ryan and I. I cleaned out some of the flower bed. Cole helped. He was mimicking me and picking a weed and throwing it over his shoulder. so funny. He also got a new tree swing (thanks Daddy) he was napping when we hung it out there so we'll give it a try tomorrow. I hope he likes it.
We are starting to think into the future a little bit. Need to get our house somewhat in shape so it's ready to put on the market in a year or so. We went to Lowes today and spent a ton. Trying to work on the small details. Need to do A LOT to the front yard. Thinking about getting rid of all those big rocks out there. We'll see what we come up with and what we can afford, that's the real deal.
It was nice to get outside today and get some things done. Loved the warmer weather! I'm excited for spring. Lots of flower beds to clean out and get into shape!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! We luv u Kara (& Cole & Ryan)!
    We r all chillin' in OKC today! Our weather was nice today too!
    --Tessa, Nicole & Staci

    ReplyDelete