We spent Saturday running around with our heads cut off. First stop was at the Marriott downtown so Sherry and Blane could watch Cole while I got my hair done:) He ended up falling asleep on Blane most of the time he was there. Sherry said he was "boring" :) I was happy he was boring for them. He needed a nap. He also managed to sneeze a "foot long snot ball" while he was there:)
Max (Staci's), Tucker (Andie's) and Monster, I mean, Cole

Me, Nicole and Tessa
After the shower we stopped by to see Chandra and her new house! WE loved it!
Then we went back to the Culver's for some dinner. What great hospitality!
Nicole and Cole
I also have a video of Cole standing on his own. It is really big though so I'm not sure it will upload....I was completely surprised he did that already!
Me, Nicole and Tessa
Nicole and Cole
OH, AND Aunt Chase and Uncle Will decided to get married today at the Jacksonville ZOO. A HUGE congrats to them. We can't wait for wedding #2 in a few weeks! :)

The Zoo didn't work out because of the weather - so we went to the Riverside Arts Market instead! And of course the sun came out within 5 minutes of us saying "I do". But hopefully this means we'll have GORGEOUS weather for the real wedding!
ReplyDelete